Key has been achieving excellent results supporting local people for over 20 years. Our team of expert staff and dedicated volunteers help around 1000 people each year in Lancashire.
We provide services that are flexible, tailored to individuals' needs and that build on people's strengths:
- Drop in services in Chorley and South Ribble for people who are homeless and require immediate help
- A family mediation service for families who are struggling to get along
- A counselling service for people who are having a tough time
- Housing training to help people live on their own
- Employment mentoring and training to build confidence and improve job prospects
- Family support to support families to make positive changes.
- Nest Victim Support that offers support to victims of crime and bullying.
For many, Key's support is vital and comes at a critical point in their lives.
The organisations that support us and make great things happen.
Meet our dedicated team of staff, volunteers and trustees.
Useful information and referral forms.
Find out ways to donate, fundraise or volunteer.